About the Firm
Reliable San Francisco Workers’ Compensation Attorney Fights for Clients
Highly responsive counsel for injured workers in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties
When employees are injured on the job, they need a tough workers’ compensation lawyer to skillfully steer them through the claims process and fiercely advocate for their interests to give them the best chance of a successful outcome. Chelvam Law Firm, in San Francisco, is dedicated to standing up for Californians injured in the workplace. We have a thorough understanding of state workers’ compensation laws and do not back down when going up against insurance companies in workers’ comp claims, appeals and personal injury lawsuits.
Established California workers’ compensation law firm offers clients peace of mind
By focusing exclusively on workplace injuries and workers’ compensation, we’re able to stay current on legal developments affecting injured employees and can accurately assess the compensation a person is entitled to receive. People throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo counties strongly recommend us because we:
- Care about our clients — Protecting the rights of injured workers is our passion, and we are committed to helping our clients get the support they need. From initial claims to appeals hearings and personal injury lawsuits, we skillfully safeguard our clients’ rights and strongly advocate for their best interests.
- Respond to clients’ concerns — We understand the stress that comes with mounting medical bills and uncertainty about the future, which is why we strive to be accessible to our clients. You can count on us to answer your questions, promptly and honestly, and to keep you informed about the status of your claim.
- Ease the financial burden — We will fight aggressively to get you the maximum amount of workers’ comp benefits you are entitled to receive for your workplace injuries, so you can focus on your physical and emotional recovery.
Our firm mounts a thorough investigation to fully understand the facts of each case, allowing us to tailor our strategy to your particular situation and needs. If you’ve been hurt at work, we offer a free consultation to evaluate your case and explain your legal rights and options.
Areas of Practice
Capable workers’ compensation representation for Californians injured on the job
Concentrating on the following practice areas, we provide effective counsel to workers in San Francisco and throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo counties:
- Workers’ compensation — In California, workers’ compensation benefits cover medical care, temporary disability, permanent disability, and job training if you can’t return to the same type of work. Other benefits may also be available, such as death benefits for surviving dependents.
- Industrial injuries — When employees sustain industrial injuries caused by defective equipment or poor factory design, they may be able to sue the manufacturer or designer in addition to filing a workers’ comp claim.
- Construction site accidents — Construction areas are dangerous places where serious and fatal injuries can occur from falls, being struck by falling objects, electrocution, getting caught in or between machinery, and other types of construction site accidents. Injured construction workers may be entitled to compensation.
- Trucking and auto accidents — People hurt in trucking accidents or auto accidents while driving on the job may be entitled to workers’ comp or other damages.
- Personal injury — When non-employers contribute to workplace accidents, injured workers may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against negligent third parties to seek damages beyond what traditional workers’ comp covers.
Workplace accidents can be devastating to employees and their families. Let us set your mind at ease as we seek the full amount of compensation you are be entitled to receive.
Contact a skillful San Francisco workers’ compensation attorney for a free consultation
Don’t miss the timeframe for filing a workers’ compensation claim or pursuing a personal injury lawsuit. Chelvam Law Firm, in San Francisco, is dedicated to protecting the rights of injured California workers. For a thorough case evaluation from an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer, please call 415-366-8391 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation.